Aug 2, 2017

Meet N


I'm beyond excited and thrilled to introduce you to our daughter, Nora Elizabeth!

N and Fox

7.26.17
11:47am
7 pounds, 9 ounces
18 inches long

Born fashionably 10 days late, this little peanut was more than worth the wait. So far, we know she loves being milk drunk, looking outside, her Dock a Tot, and making sure her diapers are extra full when her dad is changing her. Oh and sleep. This gal loves her sleep (for now at least) and she gets that honest on both sides. We couldn't be more proud or more in love.



3 comments:

  1. I'm so thrilled for you guys. It's such a joy to be a mom. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is beautiful! Catch those extra naps while you can :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Found that the key is sleeping during her morning nap. It makes me feel like I'm sleeping in :)

      Delete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...