Nov 13, 2016

Five Things Survey


Okay. This survey is old, but if you know me, I was never the one to be on the upside of trends. It took me five years to embrace booties (and truthfully, I'm still not sold on them).

Anyway, to further prove how #basic I am...

Five Things Survey


Five Places I'm Dying to Visit
  • Amalfi Coast of Italy 
  • Banff and the Canadian Rockies (this might be in the works for next year!)
  • New Zealand
  • Norway 
  • Stars Hollow, Connecticut (well, I actually want to live there)

Five Foods I Eat Every Day I Hate that Everyone Else Loves
  • Sushi
  • Mushrooms
  • Mayonaise
  • Mustard
  • Avocados

Five Talents I Wish I Had
  • The ability to do a cartwheel
  • Makeup
  • Hair
  • Finding good deals
  • Speaking Spanish

Five Celebrities I Want to be Friends With
  • Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
  • Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey (Office fans - they are best friends in real life <3)
  • Chrissy Teigan and John Legend
  • Bill Murray

Five Instagram Accounts I Love
  • @picturesoftext - BJ Novak
  • @barbiestyle - okay, this one is ridiculous, but so fun
  • @framebridge - home design, mostly mid century modern, oh and picture frames
  • @formatartists - beautiful people photography
  • @brandon.falls - shameless plug because my husband is finally on Instagram! Say what?

Five Things I Wear (Almost) Everyday
  • Wedding ring and band - obviously
  • My tiny diamond studs
  • Rainbow sandals - if it's over 60 degrees, it's sandal weather
  • Vigoss skinny jeans - the best pair of jeans I've ever owned
  • A cardigan - offices are cold

Five Songs I Could Listen on Repeat
  • Preacher, One Republic
  • Cecilia and that Satellite, Andrew McMahon and the Wilderness
  • Setting the World on Fire, Kenny Chesney and Pink
  • Different for Girls, Dierks Bentley and Elle King (I have a thing for duets right now)
  • Hello World, Lady Antebellum

Five Beauty Products I Use Every Day
  • Clinique All About Eyes
  • Tarte Poreless Primer
  • Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Curling Mascara (can totally skip the eyelash curler!)
  • Tarte blush 
  • Burt's Bees chapstick

Five TV Shows I Was Emotionally Invested In (okay, still am)
  • Parenthood
  • Friday Night Lights
  • Gilmore Girls
  • The Office
  • Dexter

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I like all the five foods you hate! Love some of them even! :P
    I agree with all your favorite TV shows though, so I guess we're not that different after all ;)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...