Jun 1, 2014

June Favorites


Summer! Even though I managed to avoid wearing socks all winter (thanks California), I am ready for the sun, the beach (3 weeks and counting) and all the lovely things that accompany this season.


June Favorites

[Left to right, top to bottom]

J.Crew Swimsuits Finally! J.Crew Swim got with the program and most of their suits now offer padded cups. They didn't before and I'm kind of a modest swimsuit gal. I picked up these two (ruched halter + neon ruched halter) for our annual beach trip and they are practically perfect in every way. Also, J.Crew swim is always free shipping, free returns.

Ring Cozy I've heard that the safest place for your rings are on your fingers. Except, you know, when you are swimming, hiking, boogie boarding, etc. I ordered a gray ring cozy for our trip and for hiking around Alaska this fall. It prevents your rings from slipping off and protects them from scratches. Genius product.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Holy cow. I threw away all of my other eyeshadows after discovering this palette. We had a guest stay here a few weeks ago and she bought me this as a host gift. Every morning I try a new color combination and every morning, I'm shocked by how much I love all of them. The pinks are gorgeous and I love the dark shades to sub for eyeliner.

Shaklee Mango Protein Powder I've tried a lot and hated a lot of protein powders over the years. I actually stopped adding protein to my smoothies because I just couldn't find the right one. Now I have. This stuff is ridiculously tasty and the trick to adding it to smoothies is to add the liquid + powder, blend, then add your fruit and vegetables. Sadly, this is only available until July 31st, but I'm hoping the strawberry flavor is just as good.

Yes to Cucumbers Shower Gel Light, refreshing, and the perfect scent for summer. The bottle is huge and I think it'll last the entire season.


2 comments:

  1. Love the Naked 3 Palette! All there are wonderful, but the rose shades are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find the best things!! I seriously think you need to just do all my shopping for me. Deal? (oh and move to KY please and thank you.)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...