Jan 31, 2014

Five Things Friday


1. When you chop off your hair and can no longer put it into a ponytail, you have to get up earlier. It's a good thing I love my new short hair more than I do 10 extra minutes of sleep.

2. I was going through some old photos of mine and remembered when I actually used to practice using my camera and made delicious dishes like the one below. I need to bring back old me.

chicken-broccoli-1-3

3. The Superbowl is Sunday in case you haven't heard. We are getting 3 giant subs from Jersey Mike's (to share between three of us: me, Brandon and a friend) and then I'll probably spend most of the game on Pinterest.

4. This weekend is clothing closet overhaul! I cannot wait. I think that most of my clothes get about a year of use and then I'm totally over them. Whether they fit or not, still in decent condition or not, I'm done. Out with the old. In with a Style Pinterest board, a budget, and a plan to replace them. I've already placed a Lands End Canvas order and have a few things in mind that I want from Target.

5. Last night I put on my gym clothes and threw a load of laundry in the washing machine. One thing lead to another and my apartment was completely clean an hour later. I never made it to the gym, but hey, at least my shower is spotless and the microwave vent is grease-free.

Happy Friday, folks!

Oh and I joined Claire's Five Things Friday link up, because it's what the cool kids are doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...