Jan 31, 2014
Five Things Friday
1. When you chop off your hair and can no longer put it into a ponytail, you have to get up earlier. It's a good thing I love my new short hair more than I do 10 extra minutes of sleep.
2. I was going through some old photos of mine and remembered when I actually used to practice using my camera and made delicious dishes like the one below. I need to bring back old me.
3. The Superbowl is Sunday in case you haven't heard. We are getting 3 giant subs from Jersey Mike's (to share between three of us: me, Brandon and a friend) and then I'll probably spend most of the game on Pinterest.
4. This weekend is clothing closet overhaul! I cannot wait. I think that most of my clothes get about a year of use and then I'm totally over them. Whether they fit or not, still in decent condition or not, I'm done. Out with the old. In with a Style Pinterest board, a budget, and a plan to replace them. I've already placed a Lands End Canvas order and have a few things in mind that I want from Target.
5. Last night I put on my gym clothes and threw a load of laundry in the washing machine. One thing lead to another and my apartment was completely clean an hour later. I never made it to the gym, but hey, at least my shower is spotless and the microwave vent is grease-free.
Happy Friday, folks!
Oh and I joined Claire's Five Things Friday link up, because it's what the cool kids are doing.
at 6:40:00 PM