Jan 24, 2014

Favorite Finds


I am in mood for a fun fluff post after talking about our misadventures in house hunting. Please let me indulge.

I didn't do a lot of shopping at the end of last year (unless you count Christmas shopping) and it was a about time for me to hit the (online) stores...

These are a few of my...


FAVORITE FINDS!

(top: left to right, bottom: left to right)

1. Old Navy Boyfriend Cardigan // I love boyfriend cardigans. They are like a warm blanket and keep me cozy in my freezing cold office. I got this one in hunter green and surprisingly, the material is really soft.

2. Target C9 by Champion Seamless Bra with Removable Pads // Finally! A padded sports bra from Target! I've been searching for a more modest (i.e. padded) sports bra for a while now. I tried The Handful Bra and wasn't a fan, so this was a perfect and much cheaper alternative. I am pretty sure I'll end up with one in every color...

3. Old Navy Diva Cut Skinny Jeans // I had no idea that I'd love a pair of ON jeans so much! I swear, if you didn't know the difference, these would easily pass as Citizens of Humanity jeans. I was also shocked that I fit into the Diva cut, which is for girls who are straight down (let's face it, I have a booty). Goes to show that sometimes stepping in the store and dreaded dressing room is worth the hassle.

4. Old Navy Fold-Over Lounge Pants // Yes, more ON. I love that even their lounge clothes come in petite. These are ridiculously wonderful and I know that's not very descriptive, but it's all I can come up with right now. I may never take them off. I am definitely ordering them in another color too.

5. BareMineral Eyeshadows in Grace, Pacific Heights and Heart // Did you know that you go into a BareMinerals store and buy an eye shadow that they give you two (large!) samples for free? These are all gorgeous and I'm forever hooked on BareMinerals products.

Thank you for letting me be a girl and show off my new loot. The husband only does the nod and "uh-huh". Boys.


I want to know. What have you found lately that you love?


No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...