Dec 17, 2013

Stitch Fix 7.0


I realized a few weeks ago that I still had $5 of Stitch Fix credit, so I promptly scheduled a box and here we are. Let's cut to the chase.

Stitch Fix

1. Under Skies McConnell Raglan Striped Knit Shirt

Under Skies McConnell Raglan Striped Knit Shirt

Cute! I have a problem with wearing most of my shirts really long and I know I probably shouldn't because it makes me look even shorter. This shirt hits at the right spot and I liked it. Very cozy and comfy.

Status: Meh. I liked it, but not enough to pay $50 for it.

2. Kensie Abbie Striped Button Cardigan

Kensie Abbie Striped Button-Up Cardigna


I requested some fun cardigans in my box, because having only 15 in your closet isn not nearly enough. Well, I certainly don't have a number like this in my closet. It's fun, but maybe a little too far out there for me. And the fit isn't very flattering at the waist.

Status: meh.

3. 41Hawthorn Abrianna Longsleeve Knit Cardigan

41Hawthorn Abrianna Longsleeve Knit Cardigan


Now we're talking! I love long flowy cardigans. They are comfy, but look really put together with some fancy earrings and work pants or they can dress up a pair of yoga pants for the grocery store.

Status: definitely a keeper, even though it's not going out of my comfort zone one bit. Oh well.

4. 41Hawthorn Aleah Heathered V-Neck Dolman Top

41Hawthorn Aleah Heathered V-Neck Dolman Top


Speaking of stepping outside my clothing comfort zone, dolman sweaters do the trick. I love the idea of these sweaters and I though this one was really comfy, cute, and fun. The color isn't ever something I'd choose either. But...now I'm being very honest here...I think it makes me look really wide. Maybe if I lose the cami underneath?

Status: Meh.

5. 41Hawhthorn Dominic Brick Print Belted Shirtdress


41Hawhthorn Dominic Brick Print Belted Shirtdress

A shirtdress! I LOVE shirtdresses but do not own a single one. So I was more than stoked to see this in my box. However, I'm torn on whether it looks good on me or not. I paired with my favorite wedges and new J.Crew cardigan (fact: Claire cardigans are hands down my favorite cardigans ever and this is coming from a cardigan freak). I requested a size up and wonder if I need to go back down, as I don't know if it really does anything for my figure.

Status: Close, but no cigar. This is a great reminder though to purchase some shirt dresses this spring!


Side note: 41Hawthorn is an actually a Stitch Fix owned brand. I really love their pieces so far and the prices are fairly affordable, too.

Second side note: I need to Windex my hall mirror. Embarrassing. 


Third site note: Links contain affiliates. 





No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...