Nov 9, 2013

Cray


Cray

Fact 1: I finally started to go through my Yosemite Birthday Weekend photos (post coming before my 31st birthday) and I had to immediately stop editing and share the above with you. We spent over an hour watching this girl go back and forth across this rope. She was connected, but geesh. I was about to throw up.

Fact 2: I finally bought some new pants after complaining for three months that none of my pants fit. Until they fit again (they will, someday, I'm in no rush), I'm really digging the Winnie pants in stretch twill. I've been wearing my black ones at least 3 days a week (I wash them, promise).

Fact 3:  In regards to the job situation, I'm practicing perseverance and perspective changes. And when that doesn't work out, I practice eating cookies.

Fact 4: My running goal of completing a 5k is coming along. Slowly, but surely. Also, running outside = way more difficult than running on the treadmill. If you want to follow my "training", feel free to add me on DailyMile.

Fact 5: It's easier to stay on an elliptical for 60+ minutes when your gym now has HGTV (and you've cancelled your cable at home).



No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...