Oct 27, 2013
Happy Birthday to me! We've been away in Yosemite for the weekend, staying at a B&B, hiking and eating all sorts of great food. Not a bad way to bring in 30, huh?
I haven't done a Sunday Confessions in a while, so here goes...
1. Candy corn is nasty. Like eating wax with sugar.
2. You know you've neglected the gym too much when your yoga pants aren't as comfy as you remembered them to be.
3. I've tried to give up Diet Coke about ten times (not exaggerating) in the past six months. I give up trying to give up. Diet Coke, you are forever my guilty pleasure. Stop mocking me.
4. The only pumpkin I plan to eat this season is pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving. Nothing else comes close to the deliciousness, so why bother?
5. I went to the dentist the other day and had no shame in asking if they could use the child-sized x-rays on me because I have a really small mouth, contrary to what my husband thinks. And I have a big gag reflex.
at 8:21:00 AM