Oct 10, 2013

I Can See Clearly Now


Hey there! I have been meaning to write this post ever since the lovely Brittany tagged me for it, but... life. Argh. Let's not go there.



Let's talk about sunshiny day stuff!


1. What is your favorite thing about fall?
Oh what is not to like? If I had to narrow it down, I'd say the cozy feeling I get when the weather starts to turn cool, throw blankets, and flannel pajama pants. Also: anticipation of Thanksgiving and Christmas!
2. What is your favorite animal?

Zoe
My mom's new pup, Zoe. 

When I was child, I was obsessed with all things pigs, because Charlotte's Web was my favorite book. Nowadays, I just like dogs - any type, I don't discriminate, but I hold a particular fondness for pugs and goldens.
3. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Teacher. I never totally strayed from the idea either. In fact, my first major in college was Education. Oh and my M.A. is in Education too. One of these days I'll find my way into a school...but for now, I'm still trying to answer this darn question since I'm supposed to be all grown up... 
4. Sweet or Savory?

Wunderlich County Park

Oh savory all the way. Pretzels, potato chips, french fries, turkey sandwiches, Fritos. Gimme. 
5. Favorite kind of music?

Country. Don't judge me. I'm also really loving Lorde, Imagine Dragons and the Moby Pandora station I listen to at work. 
6. Who is one person past or present that you would like to meet?

My father in law. Brandon's dad died when he was pretty young and I would love to meet him and thank him for creating the best boy I know. 
7. Favorite TV show?

Hart of Dixie. Oh man does that show make me happy. It's eye-rolling silly at times, but I love it and I love the characters in it. I also loved Dexter, minus the finale. 
8. Favorite color?

Painting a room: gray-beige
Kitchen cabinets: white
Accent pillows: yellow

Shirts and pants: black
Shoes: gray
Purses: navy
Coats: green
9. What is your dream vacation?

Brandon and I talk about flying up to Alaska, renting a car and just driving for a couple of weeks; staying at bed and breakfasts, eating at diners with locals, and going hiking. That throw you guys for a loop, huh?

Our honeymoon in French Polynesia was my once in a lifetime dream vacation, so I guess Alaska is technically second-place, but still...Alaska!
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Colorado Oct 2012-14

COLORADO! Telluride to exact. But Utah comes in a close second. I belong in the mountains.

I'm supposed to tag 10 people, but I highly doubt that 10 people will read this, so if you are reading, consider yourself tagged and answer the following questions:

1. Last meal on Earth would be... | 2. Name a book character that you resonate with. | 3. What is you television guilty pleasure? | 4. What was your first car and why did you choose it? | 5. If you had to hunt and gather your own food, would you be a vegetarian? | 6. Favorite way to relax about a long day? | 7. Who is you biggest influence? | 8. If money wasn't an issue; what would your dream job be? | 9. What are your grocery store pet peeves? | 10. Early bird or night owl?



4 comments:

  1. So weird, I just saw a commercial where the lady was from Telluride. I guess I need to be getting my butt there. Might be easier soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? Details please. You know my email. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite TV Shows....Friday Night Lights and Prison Break were my favorites ever. How's that for opposites? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Last meal on Earth would be...oh God, I always hate this question...so hard to choose! Suffice it to say the meal would end with a gigantic ice cream sundae (hey, if I'm going out, SCREW lactose intolerance!) topped with chocolate fudge, peanut butter, salted caramel, cookie dough, pretzel pieces, M&M's, and Fruitty Pebbles <- Because Fruitty Pebbles > sprinkles! ;)
    2. Name a book character that you resonate with? Ramona Quimby ;)
    3. What is you television guilty pleasure? Say yes to the dress and other bridezilla type shows...I have no idea why they suck me in, but they do! Lol
    4. What was your first car and why did you choose it? My mom's old Ford Festiva...it was basically an oversized blue go-cart. No power ANYTHING...not even steering! Obviously the choice was not mine!
    5. If you had to hunt and gather your own food, would you be a vegetarian? YES!
    6. Favorite way to relax about a long day? Walk at the park with a good book if it's warm, on the couch with a warm blanket if it's cold!
    7. Who is you biggest influence? Honestly, I'd have to say a lot of my blends. They motivate and inspire me on a daily basis!
    8. If money wasn't an issue; what would your dream job be? If I could spend whatever amount of money to actually LEARN how to use my fricking camera settings and make myself the best photographer in the world, I'd love to have a traveling job with photography...like for National Geographic or something!
    9. What are your grocery store pet peeves? People who park their carts in the middle of the aisle...and kids...their mere presence irritates me! Lol
    10. Early bird or night owl? I used to be an early bird, but now I'm a zombie bird...don't get too close, I bite! ;)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...