Jun 8, 2013

Saturday Confessions


Ice Dream
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream and that's pretty much the same thing. 


1. I decided to start Couch to 5K again this week. No real reason why. I just wanted to. On Day 2, I stopped after the first run because my running shorts (the underwear part) were cutting off my thigh circulation  There's a good reason right there.

2. Today is Day 2. I'm writing this post instead of going back out to finish the run.

3. So not only did my week start off on this bad note, it did not get much better. I may have even uttered the words "I miss unemployment". I am an ungrateful brat and hate myself so much for thinking that.

4. I wasn't really feeling my outfit one day. It was hot out and layers were a bad idea. So on my lunch break, instead of eating lunch, I went home to change. No one noticed, thank goodness. Don't worry, I had lunch at my desk afterwards.

5. I don't know how to use the verbs ate and eaten correctly. I make mistakes with them all the time and Brandon is constantly correcting me. #virginiapublicschoolfail

6. I was planning on donating my hair and it's really long right now. But I hate it. I hate it so much that I'm chopping it all off in a few weeks. I'll donate money instead.

7. On Thursday, I drove down a one-way street in the wrong direction. I told ya it was a bad week.


I'm off to go shopping for new running shorts and more ice cream. Happy Saturday!





10 comments:

  1. Just means you need to have an amazing weekend to make up for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I totally get ya on the bad week, I had one too! Cheers to both of us having a good weekend and better week next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've driven the wrong way down the street a couple times. it is SCARY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should play Dominion together next weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should! How about Friday night? We have a graduation party to go to on Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've driven the wrong way down a street too - it was kind of terrifying!


    Also ahh sorry about your experience on Monday. That's the WORST. I've done it too, but on a train. What was supposed to be a 1.5 hour train ride turned into a 10 hour fiasco. Agh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness - 10 hours? I have nothing to complain about then! That sounds like a crazy story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was hoping someone else would admit to that - so scary and makes me feel like such an idiot :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll drink to that :) Hope things look for you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that Chick-Fil-A ice DREAM? My coworkers in Austin used to go get fast food all the time, and they knew I'd never order anything, but they also knew if they brought me back a Frosty or some Ice Dream I would join them.

    Ice cream is my weakness. [See: Last Tuesday. Saturday morning at the Farmers Market. Saturday afternoon...]

    There is a road near my temporary house where you can go both ways--as indicated by the yield signs pointing in both directions--but it is too narrow for two cars. It makes no sense, and I feel like I'm driving the wrong way every time. Sometimes I'm not sure if I am. But the sign!!! [And I've totally driven the wrong way on a four lane road. Let's not talk about it.]

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...