Jun 8, 2013
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream and that's pretty much the same thing.
1. I decided to start Couch to 5K again this week. No real reason why. I just wanted to. On Day 2, I stopped after the first run because my running shorts (the underwear part) were cutting off my thigh circulation There's a good reason right there.
2. Today is Day 2. I'm writing this post instead of going back out to finish the run.
3. So not only did my week start off on this bad note, it did not get much better. I may have even uttered the words "I miss unemployment". I am an ungrateful brat and hate myself so much for thinking that.
4. I wasn't really feeling my outfit one day. It was hot out and layers were a bad idea. So on my lunch break, instead of eating lunch, I went home to change. No one noticed, thank goodness. Don't worry, I had lunch at my desk afterwards.
5. I don't know how to use the verbs ate and eaten correctly. I make mistakes with them all the time and Brandon is constantly correcting me. #virginiapublicschoolfail
6. I was planning on donating my hair and it's really long right now. But I hate it. I hate it so much that I'm chopping it all off in a few weeks. I'll donate money instead.
7. On Thursday, I drove down a one-way street in the wrong direction. I told ya it was a bad week.
I'm off to go shopping for new running shorts and more ice cream. Happy Saturday!
at 12:46:00 PM