May 6, 2013
1. I am now the proud owner of purple jeans.
2. Sometimes I have to dust my stovetop. And when I don't, it's because I made scrambled eggs every other night for dinner.
3. There are certain clothes in my closet that I don't wear simply because I don't want to take the time to iron them. This is highly embarrassing, especially after hearing that my friend spends 2.5 hours a week ironing her 9 month's old clothes. Basically her baby's clothes look better than mine. To alleviate this first world problem I purchased a fancy clothing steamer. Brandon suggests we chuck the iron off the balcony.
4. Speaking of balconies, my neighbor smokes on his and the smells comes into our place when our windows are open. I am not sure if I can even confess here what I'd like to say to him.
5. Because I have the bad habit of checking my email at stoplights, I have vowed to keep my phone completely out of reach while driving. It is sad that I have to do this (i.e., I have no willpower), but I encourage you all to do the same if you have this problem.
at 10:31:00 PM