Apr 28, 2013
My husband gave our friends a tour of Google yesterday, where he works. They just so happened to a have a yard full of giant sweets representing Android mobile updates. I'm partial to the cupcake.
1. I haven't forgotten about my blog this week, but I haven't had anything meaningful to share (because you know, these Sunday Confession posts are oh so meaningful). I started about five different Life, Lately posts only to delete them. Sometimes I have nothing to contribute and that's okay.
2. Yesterday, we were paid a visit from my really good friends that live in Southern California (and their adorable 9 month old son). We had a large chunk of time of time between lunch and our dinner reservation...and happened to be in the Pescadero area. You locals know what that means: pie. Olallieberry, strawberry-rhubarb and blueberry pie. With ice cream. Before dinner.
3. Their baby wore us both out. And we weren't his primary caretakers for the day. This is scary.
4. I've been trying to remember to drink lemon and warm water each morning when I wake up. I've read that there are so many wonderful health benefits of this (digestion, detox, clear skin). Sarah suggested I try shots of apple cider vinegar as well. Try to picture a scene involving spitting, nose holding, and immediate mouth washing. I think I'll stick with the lemon water.
5. I went to the mall yesterday and didn't buy a single thing besides a grilled cheese with bacon. That's what I call a successful shopping trip.
at 11:51:00 AM