Apr 21, 2013
1. I'm letting my old domain expire and I'll no longer be the owner of www.ohhealthyday.com. I don't know why, but this makes me sad.
2. Yesterday, I wrote about my recent online shopping finds. I should probably rename that post to J.Crew Factory Shopping Haul instead of J.Crew Factory Binge, because it sounds better and I don't want to offend anyone. Is is sad how when you write these days, there's always the "Will this offend anyone?" question in the back of your mind? Or does it just make me a good person?
3. That's not the only online splurge I did yesterday. Friends, I don't know why, but never shopped at Sephora before. Actually, I do know why and that's because their stores smell like a giant vat of stinky perfume.
But anyway, that's what online stores are for. I recently ran out of a few of my basic products, read a fashion blog about the sale they were having...and suddenly, I have a cart full of fun stuff. I got this mascara, this cheek stain in Flush, and this face soap.
4. I also spent 40 minutes reading eye cream reviews. Eye cream, folks. I'm turning 30 this year, so this is self-explanatory. I decided on this one (pictured above) but they are out of stock. Also, I don't have any wrinkles, but I'm buying it anyway.
5. I really really hate packing a lunch for work. No one else does it and I don't want to do it either. I had Subway twice last week and I only worked from Tuesday-Friday. Once I move to my permanent office location in June, I'll have free lunch and snacks. I'm counting down the days. I also realize I'm a spoiled brat and understand if you hate me now.
at 9:31:00 AM