Apr 14, 2013
1. I had a nightmare this week and I woke up shaking, heart racing, thinking, "Thank heavens that was just a dream!" There were no monsters. No villains. No snakes. Just dreamt I was in high school again. Shudder.
2. The other night I watched Home Alone on TV at 10pm, while I ate a BLT, which was my second dinner. My first dinner was Subway.
3. I'm pretty sure I bruised my toenail on our 10 mile hike a few weeks ago. I have been in denial and refuse to remove my nail polish to find out. Guess who will be wearing ballet flats and Toms all summer? Also, will it fall off? Please say no.
4. I meal-planned for two weeks straight and then I quit. That's good enough for the year. Back to bagel pizzas, salads, eggs, and spaghetti with jarred sauce for dinner.
5. I went for a massage on Friday at a really nice spa in the area - one where I stuck out like a sore thumb as did my Honda in the Mercedes-filled parking lot. I handed the lady my giftcard at checkout and she says, "I haven't seen this giftcard in four years". I told her I had forgotten I had it, only I hadn't forgotten, I was just scared of people touching me and being naked with only a sheet covering me.
By the way, the massage was nice and but I fell asleep on the table. I can sleep for free at home.
Christina has joined in on the fun this week! Check out her Sunday Confession post.
at 9:50:00 AM