Apr 7, 2013
1. I spent over an hour cooking last night. I made enchiladas for the first time and I was so proud of myself for planning the meal, grocery shopping and actually cooking on a Saturday night (which is normally known as Chipotle Night). I ate one, but I kind of hated it. The thought of eating more of them makes me want to gag. I'm immature like that.
If you have a dog and would like to feed it my leftovers, you are welcome to them.
2. I've been referring to my unemployment as my "Sabbatical". It sounds more professional and intended that way. On my Sabbatical this week, I did nothing but workout, meet friends for long chats, and Spring Cleaned. I did not search or apply for one job. Don't tell my husband.
3. We are buying our first tent today and I might have to photograph the process because I'm so excited about it. I think we'll set it up in the living room tonight to practice. Then I might sleep in it. And make indoor smores!
4. Speaking of sleep. 11 hours last night. I did not budge. I am a 16 years old.
5. There's a man that I always see at my apartment gym who cleans his machine with the provided wipes before he works out. Then, he throws the wipe on the floor! Every single time. He doesn't go pick it up later either. I want to punch him. I almost said something yesterday but I bit my tongue because I'm a wimp and he knows where I live. I had to finish my workout early because I couldn't stand to look at him anymore.
I get the same rage when people don't put their carts back at the grocery store and leave them all over the parking lot. Americans are lazy.
What annoys you the most about other people in the gym?
at 10:52:00 AM