Mar 24, 2013

Sunday Confessions


Cow
Well, howdy. 

1. I did some weightlifting this week and to amp up my heartrate, I decided to do 30 seconds of jumping jacks in between sets. Worst idea ever. My calves are still on fire. If that's what I get for being motivated during a workout, I'll just stick to walking on the treadmill with my book thankyouverymuch.

2. Those snickerdoodles I posted about: lasted three days. There were about 24 of them. There are two us. I'm home all day. Let's not talk about this anymore.

3. You know that hair dryer that I swore I'd be sending back because it cost a small fortune? Kept it.

4. I applied for six jobs this week. Heard nothing. My motivation to look for more: zero.

5. I have to drive to San Francisco on Tuesday for a meeting. I'm already freaking out because the last time I drove there I almost hit a biker on Market Street and accidentally drove in the trolly lane. So traumatic. You can take the girl out of the country...




8 comments:

  1. sorry about the job search, hang in there, something will pop up that is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm certain it will, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so confused... I thought you got a job??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did. But, it turned out to be something completely different than what I had interviewed for, so after a week, I decided move on and find something else. It was such a huge disappointment :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brittany TrenthamMarch 25, 2013 at 6:00 PM

    I thought you already had a job... did I miss something?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right. I did have one, but it didn't work out. I started and quickly realized that it was nothing like they had described to me in my interview...basically not at all what I had wanted. If I had known the facts beforehand, I would have never accepted it. Such a huge disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny reading this, because I know how some of these confessions turn out later. I feel like I have a crystal ball. Maybe I should let months pass in between reading your blog ALL the time? [Kidding. That would be sad.]


    I do not, however, know if you killed anyone when you drove into San Fran. I'm assuming not since our outside-of-the-blog-comment-section communication has not wavered while you went to jail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The verbiage of that last sentence is wrong, grammatically, but I'm not going to fix it.


    OK, I am. I should have said DID not waver.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...