Mar 24, 2013
1. I did some weightlifting this week and to amp up my heartrate, I decided to do 30 seconds of jumping jacks in between sets. Worst idea ever. My calves are still on fire. If that's what I get for being motivated during a workout, I'll just stick to walking on the treadmill with my book thankyouverymuch.
2. Those snickerdoodles I posted about: lasted three days. There were about 24 of them. There are two us. I'm home all day. Let's not talk about this anymore.
3. You know that hair dryer that I swore I'd be sending back because it cost a small fortune? Kept it.
4. I applied for six jobs this week. Heard nothing. My motivation to look for more: zero.
5. I have to drive to San Francisco on Tuesday for a meeting. I'm already freaking out because the last time I drove there I almost hit a biker on Market Street and accidentally drove in the trolly lane. So traumatic. You can take the girl out of the country...
at 9:38:00 AM