Mar 16, 2013

Sunday Confessions


Maui Hawaii-40

1. I have never gotten into St. Patrick's Day. Maybe it's because I don't have a drop of Irish blood in my body. Maybe it's because I don't look good in green. No...I'm pretty sure it's because I don't like beer.

2. When meeting new people, sometimes I hesitate when I say I'm not a drinker. I think they might think I'm weird, which of course, I am, but not for disliking alcohol.

3. I now own a pair of neon pink boyfriend khakis. They are way more neon that that sunrise up there and in the photo on ON's website. You should have seen Brandon's face. He knew better than to say anything. I love them.

4. I have had Subway three times this week.

5. I splurged, and I mean splurged, and bought the Ferarri of all hair dryers; the HanaAir Professional Hair Dryer. It was on sale and I had a $35 off coupon, but I pretty sure I'm still sending it back because what the heck was I thinking? My name is Maria. And I'm a Shopaholic.

No really, I am.



12 comments:

  1. Wait!! Hana was letting bloggers do reviews a while back...and I think they still are. So send yours back, then shoot them an email asking if they're looking for blog reviews. GET THAT FO FREE GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl..I can't shop to save my life. Come shop for me?? :) BTW... I'm a weirdo too. We can be weird together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even want to tell you what happens to me on Zulily. This is a shopping site for moms and babies, and yet I have received packages from them in a shockingly consistent manner over the past three months. Is it MY fault they happen to have great deals on boots and Toms and pretty patterned scarves????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually saw this hairdryer on a blog and totally bought into it. I've never asked to review a product before...but for an expensive hairdryer, yes please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd gladly go shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I never thought non-moms could sign up for that. They have TOMS? Oh lordy...I'll pretend I didn't just hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dislike beer too! I never got into it during the period of time I was supposed to...or something. I'm not a big drinker either so I definitely get the weird looks when I say I'll just have a diet coke at a bar lol.


    Heck yes for Subway!! <3



    Also, you're not weird! You're just...different. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was at my husband's holiday party and it was open bar. I went up and asked for Shirley Temple (Sprite + cherry juice/grenadine - non alcoholic) and the guy put vodka in it! I drank it anyway but it ruined the taste :(


    Diet Coke seems like a safer bet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, I love that you shop on zulily!! Ha, that just made my day :) But yes, they do have great things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad I saw this... I really need a new hairdryer... hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think you're weird for not liking alcohol as long as you don't think I'm weird for loving weekday wine :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha. No indeed!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...