Mar 10, 2013

Sunday Confessions


Pizza
This photo has nothing to do with anything in this post. But I love it. 

1. Brandon was away for a few days on a ski trip, which meant I was home alone this past week. I know it's silly, but I slept with my lamp on and woke up every 2-3 hours. Being paranoid is exhausting.

2. Also silly, but I swear every time someone walks up the stairs to our apartment or or a dump trunk drives by, I think we are having an earthquake. #californiatransplantproblems

3. I went to World Market and Marshalls the other day to find some craft rocks/stones and ended up buying nothing but food: ginger chews, green sencha tea, chocolate-covered macadamia nuts, and cashew clusters.

4. Tomorrow feels like the first day of high school. I just hope I make friends and someone eats lunch with me in the cafeteria.

5. I went to the gynecologist this week (no worries - all healthy) and she handed me a pamphlet that said "The Risks of Waiting". Come on, lady, I'm only 29! I think my mom put her up to this.


8 comments:

  1. We should have chatted while he was gone! I would have kept you company! :) I'll be praying for you tomorrow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we totally should have! Especially since I'm slowly getting over my fear of the webcam :)


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. WE COULD HAVE HAD A SLEEPOVER! Imagine that.
    2. Earthquakes are like the only thing I don't worry about here.
    3. Are the ginger chews good? I keep seeing them.
    4. I'm SO excited for you.
    5. Oh god.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, ginger chews are amazing - especially for those of us who love candy. The mango flavored ones are my favorite and they are only 17 calories each, with very little sugar. The Chimes brand is the best, don't waste your money on any other brand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE RISKS OF WAITING??? Are you serious?? That's both hilarious and ridiculous at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's hilarious is that I came home and handed it to Brandon without a word.


    We had a good laugh. Now I'm Googling how much it costs to freeze eggs. I'm only halfway joking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to the gyno, too. They told me I was 'boring' because my medical history involved no STDs, no pregnancies, no major surgeries. I knocked on a giant piece of wood after that.


    I pretty much go to World Market and Marshalls knowing I am only in search of food finds and pretending I'm looking for other things.


    I would sit with you at lunch. Any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. rebecca @ blueberry smilesMarch 12, 2013 at 2:11 PM

    They have a pamphlet about waiting past 30?! That's so old fashioned and insulting! Hope your first day went well! I still need to email you so we can grab coffee one day soon!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...