Mar 10, 2013
This photo has nothing to do with anything in this post. But I love it.
1. Brandon was away for a few days on a ski trip, which meant I was home alone this past week. I know it's silly, but I slept with my lamp on and woke up every 2-3 hours. Being paranoid is exhausting.
2. Also silly, but I swear every time someone walks up the stairs to our apartment or or a dump trunk drives by, I think we are having an earthquake. #californiatransplantproblems
3. I went to World Market and Marshalls the other day to find some craft rocks/stones and ended up buying nothing but food: ginger chews, green sencha tea, chocolate-covered macadamia nuts, and cashew clusters.
4. Tomorrow feels like the first day of high school. I just hope I make friends and someone eats lunch with me in the cafeteria.
5. I went to the gynecologist this week (no worries - all healthy) and she handed me a pamphlet that said "The Risks of Waiting". Come on, lady, I'm only 29! I think my mom put her up to this.
at 11:04:00 AM