Feb 24, 2013

Sunday Confessions


1. On Tuesday, we were abruptly awoken at the crack of dawn (also known as 8:30am) by two maintenance men pounding on our door. We didn't answer in time and they just came on in and got a lovely look at my pajamas. And this my friends, is the reason why I always wear a bra to bed.

2. I plan to eat pineapple-coconut ice cream every single night this week in Hawaii.

3. I've been making every person I know (Brandon - INTJ, my brother - ISTJ, Sarah - ENFJ) take the 16 Personalities Test and give me their answers so I can then study them. I spent four hours the other night researching the personalities types, especially my own (ISFJ). I really do need to get a life/job.

4. I always say "Oh I'm into spinning classes again", when in actuality, I've only taken one class this week. But really, I am into spinning again.

5. I'm thrilled about going Hawaii tomorrow, but to honest, I'm not sure if it will ever top our first trip to Hawaii together, because that's when this happened:


oh and this:




9 comments:

  1. ahhh i was just saying last night that i missed hawaii and need to go soon. eat lots of ice cream for me! and the spinning one made me laugh. i'm going to take that quiz! will report back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'm so excited that you are taking the test (it's a little long...)!


    I.am.so.weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an ENTJ - like Steve Jobs and Margaret Thatcher :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! Only 1% of females are ENTJs (and INTJs). You are also in the company of Bill Gates and George Clooney. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I knew it, the composer. That's why you are so crafty and enjoy entertaining in small groups. :)


    Thank you! I wish I could bring you with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of Hawaii!! This is our 5yr anniversary year, and we are thinking there. So, be prepared for me to pick your brain! I'm an ESFJ... I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are totally an ESFJ - The Provider!


    Yes, please pick my brain - I love talking about some of our favorite thing to do in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah @ The Smart KitchenFebruary 27, 2013 at 10:46 AM

    I guess the next step would be to come home pregnant.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...