Feb 16, 2013

Sunday Confessions


1. Thin Mints are my least favorite Girl Scout cookie. If you put one in front of me, I will eat it, but I'm not going to be excited about it.

2. My favorite pair of workout crops aren't from Lululemon. They are from the children's section at Target. They did not require hemming.

3. I felt silly going out for dinner on Valentine's Day because I think the whole holiday is just super cheesy and lame. But I wasn't about to turn down dinner at our favorite restaurant. I got an elk steak and a raspberry chocolate tort. Amazing. On second thought...I kind of like Valentine's Day.

4. I had two nicknames growing up: Maria Bedelia (my aunt named me this after Amelia Bedelia - my favorite series of books) and Pocahontas (from my brothers - I have no idea why).

5. I generally possess a reasonable amount of self-control when it comes to food. But there are certain things that I simply cannot keep in my house because of the unbelievable rate at which I consume them. Number one is Flavor Blasted Cheddar Goldfish.

6. I am not ashamed to say (and perhaps I should be) that I know every single line from the movie Dumb and Dumber. It was a good one. 

7. I met my half sister for the very first time on my wedding day. I hope to write about this story at one point. It gives me the warm fuzzies.




4 comments:

  1. If Flavor Blasted Goldfish are your indulgence, you have way more willpower than I do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I love you more and more... my favorite crops are from Target too!! I love that I don't have to hem them. Praise the Lord for children's sections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah @ The Smart KitchenFebruary 19, 2013 at 9:28 AM

    I want to hear the story behind number 7...and my favorite workout pants are from Target too! Not the kids section, though. I'm not sure if they would fit. But I do love wearing the little boys button-ups. So cheap, and even if the arms are a bit short, you roll 'em up anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never though of checking out the boys section for button ups! Great idea.


    I'll tell you about #7 when we see each other again :)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...