Feb 10, 2013

Sunday Confessions


In case you missed it, I got my second Stitch Fix! Read all about it here.

Onto Sunday Confessions...

Snorkeling In Moorea
Snorkeling in Moorea at the Hilton Moorea Resort. 

1. Whenever I get my hair cut and styled, I always make sure to plan someplace to go that day so I can prove to people that my hair can actually look good. On Tuesday, I didn't have a single thing planned, so I convinced Brandon I needed to join him for dinner at his office. This is so lame. This is what confessions are for though, right?

2. I've been doing the 12 Day Good Belly Challenge but I'm scared of writing a recap (which would be glowing by the way - I love this stuff!). A future employer who stumbles their way to my blog does not need to know about...those things.

3. I go through phases where I hate certain foods that I normally like. I've been anti-banana now for about 6 months.

4. I  noticed one of my blog posts was missing its photos and instead of fixing it, I was lazy and just took it down.

5. I hate talking on the phone...unless it's my mom.

6. I'm the only person I know who does not have a texting plan on their phone. Data plan: yes, of course. Texting: too expensive. Makes sense to me.

7.  I love watermelon. But I really love artificially flavored watermelon (i.e. watermelon Jolly Ranchers).


7 comments:

  1. YOU DON'T TEXT??? I act like this is a major crisis since I, uh, text you all the time. I am the opposite -- I hate the way people do my hair so sometimes I just leave with it wet and do it myself, haha! I really want some watermelon jolly ranchers now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You text me? I'm soooo sorry. I must look like a jerk because my plan just refuses them and can't text you back! Add me to gchat. That's my main form of quick communication. My apologies :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artificial watermelon, huh? Interesting...I like artificial strawberry. Artificial grape or cherry? Kill my tastebuds now.


    I HATE talking on the phone, too...unless it is my mom as well. I am just not good at it. I know that's weird. I get bored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No texting??? I would die. Period. I'm not good on the phone either. I get too distracted. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure I understand what this "no texting" thing is... sounds archaic ;)

    However, I can totally get behind watermelon jolly ranchers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. I've never had a texting plan! My husband and I use Google Chat app instead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. rebecca @ blueberry smilesFebruary 13, 2013 at 3:32 PM

    Haha, I do that with my haircuts too! I've even cancelled hair cut appointment because I couldn't make plans that night and didn't want to "waste" my haircut.And watermelon jolly ranchers are my absolute favorite

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...