Feb 10, 2013
In case you missed it, I got my second Stitch Fix! Read all about it here.
Onto Sunday Confessions...
Snorkeling in Moorea at the Hilton Moorea Resort.
1. Whenever I get my hair cut and styled, I always make sure to plan someplace to go that day so I can prove to people that my hair can actually look good. On Tuesday, I didn't have a single thing planned, so I convinced Brandon I needed to join him for dinner at his office. This is so lame. This is what confessions are for though, right?
2. I've been doing the 12 Day Good Belly Challenge but I'm scared of writing a recap (which would be glowing by the way - I love this stuff!). A future employer who stumbles their way to my blog does not need to know about...those things.
3. I go through phases where I hate certain foods that I normally like. I've been anti-banana now for about 6 months.
4. I noticed one of my blog posts was missing its photos and instead of fixing it, I was lazy and just took it down.
5. I hate talking on the phone...unless it's my mom.
6. I'm the only person I know who does not have a texting plan on their phone. Data plan: yes, of course. Texting: too expensive. Makes sense to me.
7. I love watermelon. But I really love artificially flavored watermelon (i.e. watermelon Jolly Ranchers).
at 10:15:00 AM