Jan 13, 2013

Sunday Confessions


Hilton Bungalows

1. One of the reasons I write Sunday Confessions is to showcase my honeymoon photos, as I never recapped my honeymoon. Above is of the Hilton in Moorea, French Polynesia. There was a crépe bar there. They had Nutella. That's pretty much all you need to know.

2. On most days, I prefer to eat my lunch alone. There's just something so calming about finding a corner in café and people-watching as you eat.

3. I haven't listened to the radio in two months. Funny...since that's how long I've owned Taylor Swift's Red album.

4. Sunday nights used to be something I dreaded like no other. That has all changed since I no longer work on Mondays Downton Abbey is back on.

5. We watched Dexter for the first time last night. I absolutely hated it. Dark shows are not my cup of tea. But, I couldn't stop watching because his face. Oh my gosh, his pretty pretty face.

6. When we were on the aforementioned honeymoon, we'd order children's meals because they were cheaper. We supplemented them snacks we had brought with us from Trader Joe's.

7. I was secretly happy that Brandon wanted fast food for his birthday. Is there nothing better than a waffle-shaped french fry? Yes. That would be a spicy fried chicken sandwich with pickles.

8. Some of these statements probably shouldn't be considered confessions, but that's all I've got.


Have a wonderful week, everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Chelsea @ One Healthy MunchkinJanuary 13, 2013 at 1:28 PM

    Oh my gosh, that place looks gorgeous! You guys must have had the best time there!


    And I'm totally with you on preferring to eat my lunch alone - it's nice to have a quiet break in the middle of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, French Polynesia? Gorgeous!! I need more deets, where did you stay? I never got a honeymoon and am hoping to get one this year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved it! We stayed on two island: The Hilton in Moorea (a more rugged, outdoor adventures island) and at the Four Seasons on Bora Bora (total bliss and unbelievably beautiful). If you want more info, feel free to shoot me an email. Oh, we used pleasantholidays.com to book it I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahaha #3. Oh #3.


    JUST started catching up on Downton Abbey last night. My new roommate and I watched the first half of episode one before it was 10:00 and we had to go to bed. [Because 10 is bedtime. Obviously.] I look forward to the continuation...


    But I still hate Sundays nights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for pointing out number 3, as there was a big fat typo in it. Ah well.


    Oooh, it's getting good. Last night's had me all worked up....

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Show off as many beautiful honemoon pictures as you want. I want to see them ALL.


    2. I love T. Swift. Every song of hers makes me feel 16 again. And I love it.


    3. "his pretty, pretty face" haha! I had the same thoughts about the show :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. I might do a full honeymoon recap. Perhaps, I'll beg Brandon to take me back there so I can get all the full details ;)


    TSwizzle makes me thankful that I had no boyfriend drama at all growing up.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...