|Is it sad that my favorite photo of myself on our honeymoon does't show my face?|
1. Growing up, I hated peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, hotdogs, chocolate, and milk. But not chocolate milk.
2. In case you didn't catch on from above, I was the world's pickiest eater as a child. From my first day of kindergarten all the way to the last day of my senior year in high school, I ate the same packed lunch: half of turkey sandwich on whole wheat, pretzels or potato chips, cucumbers (peeled and sliced), and a piece of fruit. Beef jerky was also a staple. What?
3. I have been swimming and comfortable in water since I could walk. But I cannot and will not dive. When I was 8, I tried diving and fell flat on my face in the water (aka, big fat belly flop). When I came back up, everyone was laughing. Traumatized and embarrassed for life, I have never tried to dive since.
4. I really don't like to eat anything sweet for breakfast. Oatmeal: blech. Pancakes: take em or leave them. Donuts: meh. Bacon and scrambled eggs: now we're talking.
5. I truly enjoy really bad romantic comedies and I'm not ashamed to say it. Where the Heart Is, The Holiday, When Harry Met Sally, and anything by Nicholas Sparks. And my absolute favorite is Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It was on TV last week and it sort of made my day.
6. I walked out of a church once in the middle of the service. I was invited to to sing with their youth group on Revival Week (I can't sing a single note by the way). So my mom and I went and when I got up to sing, the microphone didn't work (a blessing). After that, they started speaking in tongues and anointed people with special oils. I was a little frightened, so we left. At least they didn't bring out snakes or anything!
7. I don't want to end this list on number 6. So let's see here...I'm actually writing this post on Saturday and I just had homemade deer jerky, a clementine and a cup of tea for lunch. Keeping it real.
Submit your confessions below. It's fun.