Jan 26, 2013

Spring 2013 Must-Haves


Like my new header? Hope so because I designed it all myself with a little help from the Google Drawing tool. If you have a Gmail account, you have access Google Drawing.

Simply go to your Google Drive --> Create --> Drawing. 

It's like Photoshop for Dummies (like me). It's very easy to use and they added a bunch of new fonts recently that made me geek all out and want to create stuff. Expect to see more of these in the future simply because I like to make them. You've been warned.

I came up with this little image to show some of the items on my spring shopping list. I know. It's only January, but you forgot that I live in California, where it's pretty much spring all year 'round. We know we are lucky.

Spring 2013 Must Haves


1 // JCREW FACTORY V-NECK MAXIDRESS // $54
If I had it my way, I'd live in a maxidress all spring/summer. This would be cute with a printed scarf and/or a bright cardigan.

2 // TOMS NATURAL CROCHET CLASSICS // $58
I used to be a total Toms hater. Not for their mission of course, but the style...mmm no thanks. Then I bought a pair for walking in NYC and they grew on me so much that I want them in every color. These crochet ones are totally cute for spring.

3 // ESSIE NAIL POLISH IN MINT CANDY APPLE & MERINO COOL // $8
I've been doing natural colored nails for the past few months. Natural as in, no color at all. It's boring. I don't like my fingernails painted at all, but these colors would look awesome on my toes for a fun change. Not together of course.

4 // JCREW FACTORY MERINO LONG CARDIGAN IN MARASCHINO CHERRY // $30
I have zero red things in my closet right now. Zero. I usually avoid the color, but I think this particular red is super cute and fun for spring. Also, it's very close to the Spring 2013 Pantone Poppy Red.

5 // EVOLUTIONS OF SMOOTH SPHERE LIP BALM // $3 each
My mom stuck one of these (the pom raspberry) in my stocking this Christmas and now I want one of every flavor. Works just as well, if not better than Burt's. And the shape is pretty cool.

6 // PAPERLESS KITCHEN E-CLOTH STARTER PACK // $32
I love spring cleaning (yes, I just said that) and since we are probably/hopefully be moving this year, I'll be doing a major cleaning and de-cluttering fest. These cloths magically clean and get rid of 99% of bacteria using just water.


What's on your wish list this Spring?

8 comments:

  1. Making headers is fun! I just used old school powerpoint to make mine. And I just painted my nails a red coral similar to that sweater color because I wanted a little reminder of summer today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! I thought for sure you had a professional do that. Not that I didn't think you were capable, but I had no idea Powerpoint had such cool fonts!


    It's such a happy color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now playing with google drawing too! thanks for showing me that! i just painted my nails grey too. merino cool is a great one, and now i really want that green. they look so pretty together...i might pull a 5th grade christina and paint my nails in both colors. my best friend LOVES those lip blams and i was thisclose to buying the pom raspberry last weekend at target. guess i need to go back...i rarely wear red. i think i look weird in it! ughhh why don't we live in the same city!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I'd kidnap the husband and pack our bags in a second to move to Charleston. These CA kids have no appreciation for monogrammed bags, Kate Spade, or pastel nails. I belong in the south with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew about google drawing!! I'm going to get addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the new header...Google Drawing? I must play...


    You are always such a font of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well now I want that maxidress, too! I have Merino Cool and use it all the time.. I like that green though. And the EOS lip balm.. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK! "Accidentally" find a job here. Do it, do it!! hahah

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...