1. I've been going on lot of interviews. It's actually quite time consuming. I get an interview scheduled, then I spend hours researching the company and writing sample questions for myself. I do a lot of thinking in the shower. It works. Unfortunately, though, I don't think I've found the perfect job for me yet, despite a few promising offers. Keep on keeping on!
2. I got my first Stitch Fix and I'm in love!* I've been meaning to sign up for one of these box subscriptions for a while now and clothing seemed to be the perfect fit for me (no pun intended). I have completed quite a few closet clean-outs in the past few weeks and it has left me with some pretty mediocre choices in the mornings. I will be doing a full recap of my box whenever I have the patience to edit my photos. If you know me, you know this could very well be three weeks from now.
*Full disclosure: if you click that link up there and get your first Stitch Fix, I get $25 of credit on my Stitch Fix account. If you'd like a link that isn't an affiliate, you can just click here. It's legit.
3. Inspired by Megan's adventures in juicing, I thought I'd try out a few juices of my own, using my blender. It's actually super easy: throw in an array of fruits and vegetables, add some water, blend up and strain. To me, juice is much easier to get down than a salad. And if you want to learn all about the benefits of juicing, be sure to check out the documentary, Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. It's pretty hardcore, but the general message is clear: juicing is good for you.
- Tomorrow, I'm going to a Young House Love book signing by all of our favorite DIYer's John and Sherry Petersik! And it's in the new West Elm in Palo Alto = bonus.
- I thought I hated Dexter when I first watched it, but now I'm hooked. First The Walking Dead, now serial killers. I'm turning into a boy.