Jan 31, 2013

5 Beauty Items (That I Can't Live Without)


I warned you. I'm obsessed with Google Drawing and especially its new fonts. Fun stuff.

I've been wanting to do a post on how I've changed up my beauty routine. I've been slowly using up old products to make room for new, all natural products and makeup. I have really bad perfume and eye allergies, so I was sort of forced to switch things up.

Below are some of my favorite all natural products I've found along the way.

5 Beauty Items I Cannot Get Enough Of
1 ) BURTS BEES SENSITIVE FACIAL CLEANSER - $10
I keep a tube of this in the shower and use it daily. It's super creamy, has no perfumes, but a slight clean scent to it and most importantly, has done wonders for my skin. I'll come out of the shower and tell Brandon to feel my face, which is soft as a baby's bottom. In fact, he's had some skin issues and this basic cleanser cleared him all up. Aww, we now share facial cleanser. I'm sure he loves me telling that to everyone.

2 ) BAREMINERALS MINERAL VEIL IN ORIGINAL W/ SPF 25 - $20
I don't wear foundation. I was blessed with clear skin and don't really need it, but I wanted to even out my skin tone without looking or feeling like I was wearing makeup. This loose powder is invisible on your skin, but gives it this kind of air-brushed clean look to it. I've also seen a huge improvement in my natural skin tone. It's more even, fresh looking, and super soft. I'm a huge believer in bareMinerals now and love how their products are very natural.

3 ) PHYSICIANS FORMULA ORGANIC WEAR LASH BOOSTING MASCARA - $10
Sometimes, I accidentally get mascara in my eyes. Okay, it happens a lot. It usually results in me having to take my contact back out, cleaning it and putting it back in. Because of this frequent occurrence  I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to invest in some organic mascara. And I swear, with this mascara, you can't tell a difference. I simply roll it on a tissue before applying and all the clumps disappear. In addition, it comes off super easy with cleanser.

4 ) BURT'S BEES GUD PEARANORMAL ACTIVITY BODY WASH - $8
I have to be picky about what scents won't flare up my perfume allergy and since Burt's Bees products contain natural scents, they don't seem to bother me - fruity scents are often better than floral ones, too. This body wash smells so good and even though it is natural, it suds up really well.

5 ) TWEEZERMAN MINI SLANT TWEEZERS - $15
I try not to get my eye brows waxed or threaded very often because, let's face it, it hurts and costs money. I use these tweezers in between and they put all normal tweezers to shame. They are super sharp (so be careful) and if you send them back to Tweezerman, they will resharpen them for you. I've had mine for years now and haven't had to do that, so they hold up well. Also, they are adorable. 

I got all of these products at Target (duh), but you can find them at Walmart or most drugstores. I've been using Drugstore.com a lot too since I have free shipping with ShopRunner.

Also, I'm not comped in any way for these reviews. I just consider you guys my friends and I always tell my friend about my favorite finds in the aisles of Target. 

What beauty product can you not live without?

3 comments:

  1. I love your new drawing experiments. I, unfortunately, am clueless when it comes to beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never had my eyebrows threaded. so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's more natural than waxing and looks better, too. But...it is a fist-making, toe-curling pain. Next time I might bring an ice cube to numb my face first.


    When you come visit, we'll get our eyebrows threaded.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...