Dec 29, 2012

This Christmas...


We traveled 2,800 miles to Virginia to spend Christmas with the families. I'd travel 10,000 if I had to.

Arianna and Addison
(Twin) sisters and my cousins, Arianna and Addison. 

Mom and I 2
My mom and I.  No, I was not adopted. 

Brandon and I
I don't know about this guy...

This Christmas...

We baked a lot of cookies. And I ate a lot of cookies.

Chocolate chip cookie dough

Peanut Butter Blossoms 2

This Christmas...

It snowed. For the first time in years, we had a White Christmas. Nothing compares.

Snow

This Christmas...

We watched countless Christmas movies, but none touch my heart more than this one and this scene.

Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

"And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not: for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.' And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."

That's what this Christmas was all about (Charlie Brown).

 ...

Hope your Christmas was merry and bright and you had just as many cookies as I did. I'm enjoying my time at home and my last moments of freedom before I start a new job when I get back to California. Will share more soon and talk about some of my plans for 2013!

4 comments:

  1. Chelsea @ One Healthy MunchkinDecember 30, 2012 at 4:58 AM

    I'm glad you had a good Christmas with your family! I baked and ate way too many cookies too haha.


    Good luck at your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cousins are so cute! And I think you totes look like your momma :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a great Christmas!! Those cookies look to die for! :) I'm so excited about the new job!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah @ The Smart KitchenJanuary 9, 2013 at 11:20 AM

    When you talk about your family it always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I am SO happy you had such a beautiful trip and holiday...I am only sad that we STILL failed to reunite in person!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...