Dec 31, 2012

2012 Superlatives


It's a been an interesting year in blogging for me. I adopted the motto: if you don't have anything to say, don't say anything at all. That resulted in some months where I had just one lonely little post, but it took a lot of pressure off blogging for me and turned it into a stress-reliever and a hobby that I have purely for fun. Here's a look back.


PROJECT MOST LIKELY TO NEVER BE COMPLETED // My frame wall. With all the talk of moving in 2013, I haven't been motivated to finish this. But the progress looks great, right?

Photo Frame Wall

MOST OVERPRICED PROJECT // Ikea Lack Table Hack. Since I completed this project, I've seen about 10 other nightstands that I've liked more and cost less. You win some, you lose some.

Ikea Lack Table Hack-22

FRIENDLIEST //  Blend Retreat 2012. What can I say? Amazing experience, amazing friends.

Flat Iron Hike

BEACHIEST // Avon, North Carolina. Loved everything about this trip.

Outer Banks 2012-20

MOST LIKELY TO MAKE ME GO VEG // Recipe for quinoa stuffed peppers. You know it's good when this meat-loving gal features a vegetarian recipe.

quinoa stuffed peppers 3

BRAVEST //  I quit. Baring my soul about my career woes and moving on.

BEST ADVICE // Dear First Year College Student. Being a little nostalgic about my college career and what I learned.

MOST HEART-WARMING // Mom. She's the best.

MA-BF_091011_0772

MOST LIKELY TO CLIMB A MOUNTAIN // Go West, Young Man, our trip to Colorado.

Colorado Oct 2012-31

I could go on and list more...which means it was truly a wonderful year. But enough looking back, I am ready to welcome 2013 with open arms!


2 comments:

  1. Love this!!! You have had an awesome year!! I know that God has great things in store for you in 2013. I can't wait to see your face again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah @ The Smart KitchenJanuary 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM

    I am sad I actually missed some of these posts! [How, I don't know.] However, I am very thankful for that lovely glamour shot of me, as well as a reminder of some of your most beautifully written words. :)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...