1. I saw my orthopedic doctor last week who jabbed a giant needle of cortisone in my knee. You'll feel a little bit of pressure here, he tells me. Pressure, my dear doctor friend, is not the same thing as pain. Deep, intense, I'm-holding-my-breath-pain. It hurt. Still does. I'm a wimp.
2. So it looks like I'm making Thanksgiving dinner for two again this year. We were going to go to Hawaii, but those crazy hotels jacked the prices up like it's a holiday or something. I plan to share my menu with you soon. It includes two pumpkin pies. One for each of us. Take that, Hawaii.
3. I watch The Walking Dead with a blanket held halfway over my face while I beg Brandon to tell me what's going during the scary/gross/eating parts. Despite this, I still think it's a greatest show on TV right now. Until January when Downton Abbey comes back on.
4. I got my haircut for the first time since last December. My hairstylist was appalled by this, but shocked that I didn't have any split ends. Suave shampoo my friends. I grew up on it.
6. I'm thisclose to doing the accent vlog. So shy. So scared. Yet, so wanting to fit in.
How often do you get your haircut?