I have always loved the change of seasons, but my favorite is when summer turns to fall. I guess it's mostly because fall is so dang gorgeous and consists of my favorite holidays: Thanksgiving, followed by Christmas. And if that isn't enough reason, my birthday is in October. I start anticipating it in September. And I also start watching Christmas movies in September. You know you want to.
Tonight's Christmas feature: The Family Stone. Best movie house, ever.
Back to the topic.
My Fall Bucket List
Standard Goal/Project/List Disclaimer: I will make this list, look at it a handful of times, and probably complete a mere 20% of it. Can't say I didn't try though.
- Take more walks outside, preferably at sunset
- Get back into yoga, go at least once a week
- Make an apple crisp, serve it with vanilla ice cream
- Work from a coffee shop one morning or afternoon
- Replace my evening cereal snack with a cup of hot tea
- Go to a live football game
- 35 push ups
- Go for a long drive, just because, with no particular place to go
- Wake up before
8am9am on Sundays
- Do not, under any circumstances, let one single piece of produce from my new CSA box go to waste
Favorite thing about fall?