Aug 14, 2012

Bookmarked - Edition II


Welcome to second edition of Posts and Pins Bookmarked, bringing you the best of (my) Internet.

POSTS
  • If you know me at all, you know I have this mild, okay...crazy, obsession with Colorado. It was love at first sight for me when I visited a few years ago and I cannot get enough. In fact, we are going there in October with my best friend and her husband for no other reason than...Colorado is awesome. Google Autocorrect verifies

  • One of the coolest birthday gifts you could ever give your parents. It made me tear up a little bit. 
  • Speaking of tears, Callie sure knows how to keep them flowing. 
  • Raise your hand if you are an introvert. *Raises hand high, waves it around a bit for emphasis* If so, you'll appreciate these myths about us so-called antisocial beings. 
  • I don't really know if these inspirational stories are true, but let's pretend they are and again, break out the Kleenex. 
  • The scariest Olympic "sport". 
  • Its this dying man's wish to receive postcards from various states and countries around the world. When's the last time you sent a postcard in the mail? For just under a few bucks, you can bring a little joy into his life. (p.s. my goal in life is to be about half as cool as Jeremy Bloom is for starting this nonprofit.)
PINS
(discontinued because its just easier for you + me to check out my boards with one click)

3 comments:

  1. "Introverts often don’t see a reason for beating around the bush with social pleasantries. They want everyone to just be real and honest." This is me to a T and something I feel like most people do not understand about me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get it. I cannot stand "fake" people. Basically the whole list had me saying "Yes, that's me."

      Delete
  2. I swear I"m an introvert, but the hubs says I'm an extrovert. Totally agree with this list!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...