Dec 19, 2011

New Chapter, New Blog

I'm not keeping count, but this is my third attempt at blogging. I've been the typical health blogger. You know, the freezing bananas, swearing by chia seeds and running races blogger. It worked for a while, but wasn't me.

Then I got a little wedding obsessed and blogged about that. But, after the cake was cut and our honeymoon bliss faded,  I realized I had nothing even remotely exciting to write about on my "healthy living/wedding" blog. And I was just ready for some much needed R&R (as if two weeks in Bora Bora wasn't enough.)



So here am I with another new blog for a new chapter in my life.

I'm back on Blogger because its simple and private and I love all things Google. I have faith that one day the Googlers will get their act together and allow me to respond to comments. I have also decided to keep my blog private and feel that it is going to be key for me to write about what I want without having an Internet presence. With my old blog(s), I really had to watch what I published due to my job and that sorted of defeated the point. It also stressed me out having so much about myself out there for the world to see. I don't know about you, but the fact that my current employers, future employers and anyone creepy could read about my intermost thoughts was sort of troubling.

In other news

Married life is very similar to live-in with boyfriend life, except we have pretty rings, I have a new last name, and I find myself glancing a little too long at baby clothes at Target. Babies themselves, well, that's in the five year plan and pretty darn close to the end of it, so stop getting excited. I'm looking at you, Mom

2 comments:

  1. hiiiiiiiii friend! so glad to get to read about your life again. misssssssed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! I'm so glad you are back to blogging!
    I love the new look of the blog! I also love your hair and modern family as well! :P That show is just plain hilarious! ;)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for commenting! I almost ALWAYS reply to comments and questions, so please click the little "Notify Me" box so that you'll be sure to receive my reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...